Sunday, February 5, 2012

ELDER JEREMY CHANDLER


Christmas was a little weird at our house this year!! Our only child that was home, was Jacob.
I'm not liking my children growing up and leaving home!! I'm not liking that they go to school out of state and live 12 hrs. or more away......... But it was very fun to skyp with Jeremy this christmas. That was so much better than just a phone call. we got to skyp for about 45 min. I had a hard time getting it all set up, and poor Jeremy keep trying to skyp us and than emailing Josh, and than when I did get it all figured out, I had to reschedule times so John could be there. I was trying to add other family members in, but ever time I did this it dropped Jeremy. Finally I just had everyone on conference calls. I'm hoping by mother's day we have this all worked out!! Jeremy is doing GREAT!! He is loving life in Brazil and working with the people there!! He has become a very deep thinking young man........ we love and miss him!! And are very proud of the great work and sacrifice he is making!! WE LOVE YOU JEREMY !!



No comments: