Friday, January 27, 2012

John's Tick and Gaby's Broken Toe

My shoes for Mandy's wedding that I could barley get my foot into and than hurt so bad to have on!!
My foot the morning after!! I was bringing firewood into the house for our nightly fires, when a log hit my foot, it did not fall on my foot, but hit it. And this is what it looked like the next morning, blue green and swollen. 2 weeks before Mandy's wedding!! And it got worse before it got a little better!!
Two days after I injured my foot, John decides to play lumberjack, and go up to the hills to cut some firewood. While there he decided to take a hike. He had a Great Day being outdoors and in the fresh air. Until 24 hrs. later when he discovered he had a tick living in him!! Thats fine country living at it's best!!
The live tick John pulled out with twezzers!!

No comments: