Saturday, September 10, 2016

Brooke Olivia Chandler...... 

August 12, 2016

6 Lbs 14Ozs

The Princess has arrived......
I made it to Utah in time to met our third grandchild and first granddaughter.  She is perfect from head to toe, just wished she and her parents lived a few states closer... but some day that might happen.( fingers crossed!!)
I call Brooke my little brown baby because she is half Brazilian and will  have dark (darker than me!!) beautiful  skin.  Plus the fact that she has another Grandma who is Brazilian and is darker than me, so I will be her white grandma and she will be my brown baby!! And yes this white grandma will spoil the princess!! We love our little granddaughter!!

 Grandpa couldn't stand that I was getting to spend so much time with the princess while he was in Alaska fishing so he flew to town to surprise us all. Needless to say, Brooke has grandpa wrapped around her tiny little fingers...... Just as a princess should!! :)
 The little Chandler family hours after Brooke was born. Now the real work begins!!
Proud Daddy with his baby girl.... ok he was beginning to stress a little as the reality of being a father was beginning to set in..... just breath, it will all work out... and she is so dang cute you can't help but fall in love with this baby girl, princess, brown baby, Brooke.

No comments: